The Seven Aspects of Sisterhood
ForeWord Magazine Book of the Year Finalist 2001
|The Seven Aspects of Sisterhood: Empowering Women Through Self-discovery
by Debra J. Gawrych
Which Aspect Are You?
Online Personality Assessment
- If you are organized, driven, and get things done, then you might be a Warrior.
- If you would rather read a book than be active, then you might be a Scholar.
- If you demand excellence of yourself and inspire others, then you might be a King.
- If you look for the deeper meaning, then you might be a Priest.
- If you like to work behind the scenes, then you might be a Server.
- If you delight others by telling amusing stories, then you might be a Storyteller.
- If you have boundless creativity and express it, then you might be an Artisan.
Want to know more about which of the Seven Aspects apply to you? Take the personality indicator in The Seven Aspects of Sisterhood: Empowering Women Through Self-discovery. Then read about how to use this information to: resolve conflict, deal with people who are out to get you, discover the courage to learn and grow, stay centered and find your balance, and be supportive and nonjudgmental in your communications with other women.
The Seven Aspects of Sisterhood offers a powerful, insightful look into how women relate to one another. Using the Seven Aspect Model, stories, exercises, and inspirational sayings, it points women in the direction of understanding themselves first, in order to be more effective working with other men and womenon the job, in a family, or in an organization.
The cost of The Seven Aspects of Sisterhood is $22.50. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book goes to support breast cancer research and the Women's World Bank.
Order your copy today.
Read reviews of The Seven Aspects of Sisterhood.