Team Building for Creating Lasting Value for Your Clients and Organization
Team Building for Creating Lasting Value
for Your Clients and Organization
“Team Building for Creating Lasting Value for Your Clients and Organization” is a fun and practical team-building experience that helps employees understand how they fit in their team and the whole organization. Why is this important? Because once team members become aware of their roles, they can perform more effectively and feel more satisfaction. That creates lasting value for team members, the organization, and your clients.
This outdoor experiential is offered in two different formats: the Intact Team Program and the Cross-Functional Team Program.
Benefits of Intact Team Program
- Builds better collaboration among team members.
- Clarifies the roles of individual members of the team and how they relate to the end goal of building customer value.
- Encourages respect for differences of team members (diversity in action).
- Develops an understanding of what it means to drive to results and how that looks from the consulting perspective.
Benefits of Cross-functional Team Program
- Same as in the Intact Team Program as well as builds greater understanding across functional lines. Participants experience—rather than being told—what it looks like when a team does not drive for results, and when it does.
- Builds greater understanding and collaboration across lines of business from sales to operations, GM, owner, HR, and selected staff at site.
- Enables each business line to see the gap between the current business situations and compare to stated visions and goals.
Invest in a team-building program that truly creates lasting value. Call Common Boundaries and discuss how this program can fit into your training plans.